4/17/2010

And The Award Goes To……..Me!

A couple days ago I was given the beautiful blogger award from Jessica over at Ghost Stories And Haunted Places ( http://ghoststoriesandhauntedplaces.blogspot.com/). First I want to say a big thank you, this is the first time I’ve ever received any award for a blog of mine so this is very cool. The second is that if you haven’t visited this blog before go check it out you’re going to find a lot of interesting and informative posts on the subject of ghosts and the paranormal.


1 comment:

  1. First off, my hearty congratulations to you, friend. Your site certainly deserves the award because of the quality, helpful information and writing you strive to and succeed in putting out in every post. I will be directly going to Jessica's site after finishing up here. The paranormal, especially ghosts because of my own personal experiences, fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory